for our 2019 Community Networks Forum
here’s some great news to share with you. Community networks Franklin are holding a Community Networks Forum so that we can explore some of the community issues facing us in Franklin, and, importantly, seek a path to solving them.
Here’s the rundown:
- When: Wednesday 25th September, 10am – 2.00pm
- Where: Stevenson Room, Franklin Centre, 11 Massey Avenue, Pukekohe.
- What: to identify priority issues and needs in our communities and plan effective ways of addressing them.
- Who: for representatives of the community, Iwi and voluntary organisations involved in social and community development
- Why: to identify priority issues and needs in our communities and plan effective ways of addressing them
The Forum is for representatives of community, Iwi, and voluntary organisations in the Franklin area involved in social and community development to work together in a workshop setting to identify priority issues and needs in our communities.
The matters identified will be prioritised and small-group workshops will plan and propose ways in which they may be effectively addressed.
The style of the Forum will be to seek and record input from the participants and to use that information for proposing any “next steps” that can be attempted or achieved by the participating organisations.
Community Networks Franklin will ensure effective facilitation for the Forum and prepare a report or summary of the results and circulate that to participating organisations. The focus of the Forum will be on the participants in order to provide the opportunity to tell our stories and have our say.
Join us to participate in the Forum to share your stories and seek solutions. Lunch is provided.
We look forward to seeing you and connecting with other local organisations. Please RSVP us now…