We are holding a Community Networks Forum so that we can explore some of the community issues facing us in Franklin.
Here’s the details:
- When: Wednesday 25th September, 10am – 2.00pm
- Where: Stevenson Room, Franklin Centre, Pukekohe
- What: to identify priority issues and needs in our communities and plan effective ways of addressing them
- Who: for representatives of the community, Iwi and voluntary organisations involved in social and community development
- Why: to identify priority issues and needs in our communities and plan effective ways of addressing them
The Forum is for representatives of community, Iwi, and voluntary organisations in the Franklin area involved in social and community development to work together in a workshop setting to identify priority issues and needs in our communities. The matters identified will be prioritised and the workshops will plan and propose ways in which they may effectively be addressed. The style of the Forum will be to seek and record input from the participants and to use that information for proposing any “next steps” that can be attempted or achieved by the participating organisations. Community Networks Franklin will ensure effective facilitation for the Forum and prepare a report or summary of the results and circulate that to participating organisations. The focus of the Forum will be on the participants in order to provide the opportunity to tell our stories and have our say.
Please let us know that you can join us… Lunch is provided.